Green on GreenRegular price $31.00
Combines 2 tones of green and green curly yarn inside. This grass feels extremely soft underfoot and is widely used for play areas as the softness is perfect for those with young families. When used on balconies and terraces you do not have to sand fill the product due to the high-density tufting. The sand infill is extremely important when installed outdoors as it holds the product in place allowing the grass to follow the natural contours of the ground as well as maintaining the high and fluffy appearance.
- Soft feel due to high density.
- 6 – 10 degrees cooler than most turfs on the market due to the adhesive.
- UV stability to prevent the turf from breaking down.
- Realistic looking due to four different colours.
- Delayed flattening rate due to a shorter length and high density.
- Ideal for childcare centres, schools, recreational spaces, commercial and residential areas.
- Pet Friendly.
- High Quality.
- FIFA approved.
- Stitch rate (21,000 stitch sqm)
- COOLING adhesive added.
- UV Stability.
- 4 different colors interwoven
- 30mm Pile height.
- Sand infill: 10kg – 15kg per sqm
- 10 years Warranty
Construction: PE & PP 12100 Dtex
Colour: Two tones green and curly green
Yarn width: 1.1mm (+/-0.1mm)
Yarn weight: 1600 gram per sq metre (+/-5%)
U.V Stability: Yarn is made to withstand Ultraviolet degradation
Pile height: 40mm (+/-1mm)
Stitch rate 16 per 100mm (+/-1)
Density 16800 Knots/ m2
Roll dimension: 2m x 25m, 3.75m x 25m, 8.4m x 25m
No. of layers: Triple
Material: 100% heavy woven polypropylene backing
Water permeability: 60litres /m²/min (No sand)
Dried Silica sand, infill approx 3-5kg per sqm
Note: You can REQUEST FREE SAMPLES