Putting TurfRegular price $31.00
Golf Putting Green is our multi-use synthetic grass suitable for recreational areas and also perfect for golf putting. This product only requires sand infill. Can be used for either commercial application like a mini-golf course or a nice backyard installation.
- Soft feel due to high density.
- 6 – 10 degrees cooler than most turfs on the market due to the adhesive.
- UV stability to prevent the turf from breaking down.
- Realistic looking due to four different colours.
- Delayed flattening rate due to a shorter length and high density.
- Ideal for childcare centres, schools, recreational spaces, commercial and residential areas.
- Pet Friendly.
- High Quality.
- FIFA approved.
- Stitch rate (21,000 stitch sqm)
- COOLING adhesive added.
- UV Stability.
- 4 different colors interwoven
- 30mm Pile height.
- Sand infill: 10kg – 15kg per sqm
- 10 years Warranty
Construction: PE Curl 5500 Dtex
Colour: Two tones green
Yarn width: 1.1mm (+/-0.1mm)
Yarn weight: 950 gram per sq metre (+/-5%)
U.V Stability: Yarn is made to withstand Ultraviolet degradation
Pile height: 12mm (+/-0.5mm)
Stitch rate 16 per 100mm (+/-2)
Density 84000 Knots/ m2 (+/-2%)
Roll dimension: 4m x 25m & 2m x 25m
No. of layers: Triple
Material: 100% heavy woven polypropylene backing
Water permeability: 60litres /m²/min (No sand)
Dried Silica sand, infill approx 3-5kg per sqm
Note: You can REQUEST FREE SAMPLES